For team members of the Project Server Deployment team.
This 2-5 day course prepares deployment officers to design, plan, install and configure the Project Server environment.
The following learning objectives are subject to customization:
- Be able to design an EPM architecture
- Be able to plan the Project Server infrastructure
- Be able to install and configure the database, application and front-end servers
- Be able to install and implement Windows Server, SQL Server, SharePoint Server and Project Server
- Be able to plan the deployment of the Microsoft Project clients
- Be able to deploy the Microsoft Project clients
- Understand Project Server operations
- Be able to configure and manage custom enterprise resource and project fields
- Be able to configure and manage custom views and security
- Be able to administer an EPM solution
- Be able to migrate project and resource data into Project Server
- Know how to plan for testing Project Server
- Be able to test the Project Server implementation
- Be able to troubleshoot Project Server
For more detailed topics see the course descriptions for Configuring Project Server and Administering Project Server.